|Standing on top of the huge pile of rock we moved!|
|Kiley, Molly and Emily before the race|
Then is was time for my birthday weekend! Now usually turning 24 isn't that interesting, but many cool historic things happen on April 15 including:
- Tax Day
- President Lincoln was shot and killed
- National Jackie Robinson day
- penicillin was discovered
- Leonardo Di Vinci was born
- AND this years more important event: the 100th anniversary of the Titanic sinking!
|Megan and I at the Museum downtown...|
Kevin bravely took the pic in the rain
- The sweet traveling exhibit at Union Station...we got to be actual passengers and I survived! My friends did not :(
- Titanic and Ice Berg shaped ice cubes
- Titanic movie in 3D (still just as gripping as when I was 10, I was on the edge of my seat)
- Dinner and dancing with my great friends!
|Dinner on the Plaza|
|Dancing with friends!|
Thankfully this week at school has not been to demanding because I am exhausted and have seriously considered a caffine IV to survive. Tomorrow is our last night of lab and we get to dog sit our favorite Zoe this weekend! Have a great Thursday!
|Titanic in 3D! ...too bad Jack let go in the end|