Thursday, October 6, 2011

To much rock for one hand

If I wasn't so exhausted from this past week I would put on my happy face and do a ridiculously embarrassing dance!  4 tests later this week is over and there is a slight burden off my shoulder.  My practicals went very well and we will see how our written tests come out next week!

Jess and Emily rocking their hair feathers!
One awesome thing we did this week in the PT department was raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness month.  The ladies in the 1st and 2nd year classes got bright pink hair feathers put in for the cause...and a good portion of their cost went straight to the cause...we raised $430!  It was a great and fun way to raise money and I must say I like mine much more than I ever thought.  Not that I will be turning into Kesha anytime soon, but the pink feathers are a lot of fun! 



New favorite tree!

One of my favorite things about fall are the beautiful colors the leaves turn.  I am quite fond of the trees that look like they are on fire.  Some of the trees on campus are starting to change and I even stepped on some crunchy leaves when walking to my car today.  I am the type of person who likes to find God in the little things, and this tree by the science center was definitely one of those small glimpses.


Brianna LeGrand
Linds and I when she got married 
this summer!
Speaking of blessings, tomorrow I am traveling to go see my very best friend Lindsey in Oklahoma!  Not many people get to meet their best friend when they are 2 when they become neighbors! And 21 years later, we are still so incredibly close!  (and our parents still live next door to each other)  She is seriously part of our family and we don't get to see each other enough!  So what awesome things do we have planned?  80s prom shopping, OK state fair, baking, cooking, puppy chow....basically 23 and 24 year old version of a sleepover.  I am looking forward to this beyond words!

Linds and I rocking the latest 1992 fashions at the pumpkin
patch back in the day! Who doesn't love old embarassing
pictures?



No comments:

Post a Comment