Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall break, I'm in love

My beautiful brother and sister!

You would think after 6 years of the blissful thing called fall break, I wouldn't be asking myself  "why is it already over?!" ....just another case and point that life goes by faster and faster every year!  But what a great fall break! I made my Halloween costume, finished my 80s prom dress and accessories (thanks for the help mom, you're the best!), and further advanced my edging skills when helping re-paint my parents bedroom (who needs blue tape when dad teaches you how to be a pro without it?!).  Not to mention I got some quality time with my siblings, and some of my closest friends from high school.  Fall break, I'm in love!  It was one of those trips home that makes it super hard to leave, I am surrounded by some of the best people!

On a less exciting note, I finally sucked it up and went and got my titer to prove that I have had the chicken pox for my rotations.  Even the funny story about how my dad thought I had a zit at 5 years old is not enough to show I have had those dreaded itchy bumps. 

The big and anxiety ridden news in the PT department is that the options/places we are allowed to choose from for our three 9-week rotations were released and we now all have to figure out where we want to go.  After a serious conversation with the parentals about options, first picks, and last resorts, I am still mostly undecided.  I have to put my preferences in in 1.5 weeks and I am still waiting for the heavens to open up with bright lights and trumpeting music to tell me what to do.  If only God's plans for us were that easy to figure out!  Hopefully after a few more days of thinking and scheming I will have a semi-plan.  Then in November we will all know where we are going for our next adventure!

While this week will probably be stale bread in comparison to the past week, it is time to jump back on the band wagon for a few more weeks! 
Betsy, Michelle, and Lindsey....some of my very good friends from high school!  We were
cheering on our beloved CHS tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment