Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hello current and future Rockhurst students!  My name is Brianna LeGrand, I am 23 years old, and I am a 2nd Year Physical Therapy student.  Here are some very important things you should know about me...and some other odds and ends:
  • I graduate in 2013 with my doctorate of PT (Holla!)
  • I graduated in 2010 from RU with my bachelor's in Sports Science and a theology minor (my minor was not intended, I just really liked Dr. Stancil's classes!)
  • Born and raised in Cape Girardeau MO, which means I could get almost anywhere I needed to be in under 5 minutes, it does not mean the drove a tractor to school.
  • Boating, floating, hiking, camping, traveling....as long as I am outside I am usually pretty happy!
  • I have a 16 yr old sister, 19 yr old brother, and a dog I am completely infatuated with. 
  • I am a big fan of country music.....and a very loud and proud Backstreet Boys fan
  • I love cereal...there aren't many foods you could eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack. 
  • I am co-teaching a physics lab this fall which is going to be a lot of fun!
  • I take notes in brightly colored pens because it makes them more interesting

So throughout this semester I am going to hopefully:
  • give you a glimpse of what it's like to be a Physical Therapy Student at Rockhurst
  • some comparisons of my life when I was in undergrad and now that I am in the graduate program
  • share with you a few of my Kansas City and occasional Cape Girardeau adventures with my amazing friends! 

Have a fantastic labor day!

No comments:

Post a Comment