Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kansas City, Kansas City here I come

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (and so is school, apparently we are a packaged deal).  After a beautiful 2 months away from the classroom, it is time to go back and get schooled in all things neurology, musculoskeletal, pediatrics, health management, and medical management.  While it sounds simply fabulous I am almost positive I used up 1/4 of my printing money on notes today...and school hasn't even started!  But no worries there is much more of that to come in the upcoming months. 

So since I can't explain what is to come, it is time for a photo montage of the last 4 weeks of my life.  Buckle up folks, it is gunna be a blur.

Christmas Eve with my bruised lip and sister

New Year's Eve dinner at our family friend's house: Me, Heather and Chleo

New Years Eve with some great friends (Ali in picture) and awesome glittered glasses

.....and my glittered heels.  L.O.V.E.

Hanging out with my adorable and old senile dog. (Clearly begging for something)

My sister capturing my dog's most favorite activity....sleeping by the Christmas Tree.

A visit to Oklahoma to visit my best friend Lindsey! We bedazzled her laptop and my Kindle.

Lindsey and I doing who knows what.

And most recently a trip to Illinois for the Johnson family Christmas...food and wine gift exchange?!  Best Idea EVER.
The only picture from the trip?  My sister finding new ways to braid my hair.  :)



 Now that my wonderful trips and memories are done (I think I have imprinted my rear in my car seat this break), I have slowly submitted to the fact that it is indeed again time to hit the books (and not the great fictional books I have been immersed in).  No worries, there are a few great and fun things ahead this semester! (A few trips, CSM conference in Chicago, birthdays, white coat ceremony) Then it will be time to pack up and move onto my clinical rotations and I am super excited for the future!

Until the weekend, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment