Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tis the Season for Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Call me a Grinch but Christmas shopping is definitely headache inducing event in my life.  But after a few good hours manipulating the malls and stores, I have worn through my credit card and finished all the shopping for the season.  Now for the next part....wrapping.  Any volunteers?!?!  I adore getting gifts for people and truly enjoy watching them open their gifts!  I can't wait!!!  (I think I did pretty well this year!)  All that is left is the Christmas Cookie Bake-a-thon that will ensure over the course of 4 days this weekend. (also taking volunteers to wash the dishes from this).

As my last week in the clinic has begun, I am amazed at how much I have been able to use that I have learned and how much more I am able to add to it!  I have been so very blessed to meet some kind people with fascinating stories and been able to help them get their function back.  My clinical instructor has been more than wonderful in helping me answer questions and give me the opportunity to have some independence and learn!

In the spirit of the season, jean Friday is also going to be "ugly Christmas sweater" Friday at the clinic.  Nothing like going out in AMAZING style on my last day in the clinic for this rotation (no worries, everyone else in the clinic is also wearing fabulous outfits as well)!  One positive thing about having a mom who taught 6th grade in the 90s?!?!?! ......the selection of a knitted sweater and sweater vest to choose between for my outfit Friday.  :) 


So tonight I have successfully made Cookies and Cream Oreo Cupcakes and I am in the process of finishing up my last assignments and assessments so I can enjoy my last few days! ...I stole the picture from the Internet cause mine have some time to cool in the fridge still.

I hope everyone has the most amazing week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment